One of PPRA’s most anticipated events of the year is quickly approaching, but don’t worry, there is still time to register for Public Relations Careers 101!
April 1, 2014 – 7:00 p.m.
Dave & Buster’s (325 N. Columbus Blvd.)
Open to students and young professionals in the Philadelphia region, this session is your chance to meet and hear from top PR minds working in all areas of the profession. The panelists will share insights into their careers and the realities of working in public relations, as well as tips on how to stand out in this difficult job market. After the panel discussion, you will have the chance to network with public relations professionals during our table networking session.
All pre-registered participants will be entered into our raffle for the chance to win a “networking day” with a PR pro, plus other great prizes! Remember, you must be present to win.
The deadline to register is THIS FRIDAY, March 28.
- Gregg Feistman – Associate Professor of Public Relations, Temple University (Moderator)
- Hope Koseff Corse – Director of Marketing & Communications, Independence Seaport Museum
- John Miller – President, Scribewise
- Cathryn Sanderson – Director of Communication & Corporate Relations, Back On My Feet
- Lisa Simon – President, Simon PR
- Meredith Wertz – Manager of Corporate Communication, Comcast