It’s Philly Tech Week, and PPRA is hosting the perfect event to help PR pros celebrate! Join the Philadelphia Public Relations Association on Thursday, April 10 for “City of Brotherly Bandwidth” – a look at the region’s tech sector and its public relations opportunities.
Philadelphia’s tech economy is growing, with players ranging from emerging start-ups to robust firms. Our city is even home to Comcast, one of Philadelphia’s first start-ups that is now a global media and technology company. The growth of the tech industry here presents big opportunities for synergy and collaboration between Philadelphia’s public relations and technology communities.
• Sam Schwartz: Chief Business Development Officer – Comcast
• Darren Hill: Co-Founder & CEO – WebLinc
• Alex Hillman: Founder – Indy Hall
• Elliot Menschik: Managing Director – DreamIt Health; Founder – Venturef0rth
• Rick Nucci: Serial Tech Entrepreneur; President – Philly Startup Leaders
This is your chance to learn more about Philly’s tech scene and how you can get involved in telling this community’s stories to a broader audience. Don’t miss out – Register Now!