As PR professionals, technology is a integral part of our day-to-day lives. We use it to communicate, create content, stay organized and more. Though there are many choices, PR Daily recently developed a solid list of “5 technology essentials for PR pros.” Their must-haves included:
- A file sharing program for all those large files that will clog (or even) crash your inbox.
- A media monitoring and list building tool to keep tabs on your client’s coverage and develop detailed media lists.
- A social media management tool to help you maintain multiple accounts from one platform and track keywords, users and hashtags.
- A tablet, so you can conduct business from anywhere.
- A portable charger to power your tablet, phone, computer and other gadgets on the go.
Is there anything you would have added to this list?